Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Ashwin Navratri Ritual

Navratri Tantra Ritual Strength Abundance Knowledge

I am an ocean of possibilities. Like everyone else in this universe, I am full of magnificent nectars and dreaded poisons. Beyond the reach of imagination, I am a lot more than the turbulent sum of my wayward parts. I seek the circumstances necessary to churn myself to reveal my riches.

Navratri, a Hindu festival dedicated to the worship of goddess Durga, presents me that opportunity.

This tantric endeavor begins with a 21 day purification process.

I am immortal. Unlike the fragile bodies I keep shedding, I preserve my experiences. Some of them keep me bound to this world and prevent me from attaining moksh, while some drag me towards the divine. This conflict dampens my inherent nature and exposes my physical incarnation to jeopardy. I seek to discipline my unruly tides by harmonizing all my manifestations.

The purification process prepares me for the 9 nights of navratri.

I am free from the clutches of time. There are no dimensions to my expansion. My contraction is beyond senses. I can create because I was never created. Nothing can destroy me, hence I must destroy everything. I am primal. I seek the darkness of goddess Kali.

I exist everywhere although I exist nowhere. I am formless and yet, I span several forms. The elements are my reflections, the dimensions are the echoes of my whispers. I nurture, I nourish. I seek the abundance of goddess Lakshmi.

I am the past, the present and the future. I experience every moment from all possible perspectives. Everything is my manifestation. I know everything there is to know, and therefore, I know, there is nothing to know. I seek the knowledge of goddess Saraswati.

I am one. During the 9 nights of navratri, I seek to embrace the oneness of goddess Kali, goddess Lakshmi and goddess Saraswati.

I am the beginning hidden in the depths of the Mooladhar, I am the middle that governs every aspect of this world and I am the end that enlightens the Sahasrar. I am the essence of the journey of seven steps.

In the next 7 days, I experience the flow of energy in all chakras of my Kundalini. I realign myself with my new life in another 5 days.

The journey from the trenches of sorrow to the summit of unconditional joy doesn't need to be a lifelong pilgrimage. It is possible to cross all hurdles, mend everything that is broken, nurse each wound and quench insatiable thirsts with the right combination of wisdom, effort and time.

Come, let us worship goddess Durga in the tantric tradition and celebrate Ashwin navratri together.

SCHEDULE:

Purification - 21 days: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 to Monday, October 12, 2015
Navratri - 9 days: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 to Thursday, October 22, 2015
Awaken the Kundalini - 7 days: Friday, October 23, 2015 to Thursday, October 29, 2015
Knowledge - 1 day: Friday, October 30, 2015
Abundance - 1 day: Saturday, October 31, 2015
Strength - 1 day: Sunday, November 01, 2015
Realignment - 5 days: Monday, November 02, 2015 - Friday, November 06, 2015

TOTAL DURATION: 45 days
PARTICIPATION FEE: US$ 1500

DISCLAIMER: By participating in this event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless me or anyone associated with this event from any and all claims or damages.

To participate, email the following to ashish.marathe@yahoo.com

Name:
Address:
Date, place and time of birth:
Nationality:
Gender:
Religion:
Spiritual experiences, if any:

Please, include a valid photographic proof of identity.