Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Leeching the Leeches

Each triumph enables me to become one with another unique aspect of the Turiya. It changes everything - my mind, my perceptions, the way my body interacts with the surroundings. It strengthens me on every level of consciousness. It expands my sphere of influence making me felt more prominently across the universe. It also creates some unwanted ripples that summon the otherwise dormant evil out of its shadowy hideouts which, in turn, blocks my path with some very innovative obstacles. Obstacle that I must eliminate to leap ahead in my quest for perfection.

Evil never gives up. Unless it is neutralized absolutely, it always adapts and finds a way to reassert itself. Forgiving it makes it immune to everything effective against it till that point and literally allows it to grow more rapidly. Now that I have unwittingly brought evil out into the plain view, I must first plug every possibility that may allow it to tap into my reserves and drain me bone dry. Earning wouldn't matter much if I can't protect what I have and reclaim what's rightfully mine. This art is as important as mastering the craft to inverse everything that was meant to harm me.

The moment an ill thought aimed at me blips into someone's mind, a negative spiritual link is created between us allowing that person to create some unwanted turbulence in my path. In similar fashion, it allows me to drain that person of all their spiritual energy using my access to the Turiya. The more malevolent that person is, the more harmful this link becomes. It transcends bloodlines, remains effective perpetually and grows stronger with time until it is ritually forsaken.

Like most things in this universe, I am connected to several such links. If I choose inaction, I'll suffer throughout my existence in this body and leave a painful legacy for the next generation. Or I can draw this poison with all my might and, by offering it into the fire that burns at my Mooladhar, convert it into a nectar that will accelerate my ascension to the throne of Moksh.

My energy is an aspect of my soul and remains loyal to me in all its forms and manifestations without exception. My money and things that belong to me are tangible forms of my energy. Therefore, their allegiance to me does not change even if they are stolen. Continuing my research on Lakshmi sadhana, I devised a ritual to reclaim all the energy which should have been in my possession all along.

The objective of a ritual is to efficiently maneuver my consciousness through the rapids as it explores the void - a vast, timeless emptiness. Some rituals are lengthy, tasked with so many things that they get lost entangled in their own threads. Some rituals are short and light-weight; but they crumble when they are loaded with an oversized heap of ambition. Then, there are rituals that are smart. Instead of getting dragged down by impractical desires, they spread like mist and affect the interactions of entities. All rituals, irrespective of their purpose or effectiveness, require energy to function including those aimed at enriching me with more energy. No matter how well they are crafted, they'll all fail equally if, as a Sadhak, I lack the required level of spiritual energy.

In the physical world, trees are the most potent, virtually inexhaustible source of spiritual energy. Bonding with them, nurturing them as extensions of my own body enables me to accomplish greater deeds with relative ease. Trees are rooted deeper into the five elements; hence, they can access a broader spectrum of the sixth element. This is why sages in ancient times used to be forest dwellers and this is why a large banyan tree along with several smaller trees formed the basis of my ritual.

Chaos risen from the ashes of desires causes destruction. Chaos born out of serenity creates opportunities that lead to greatness.

The trees accepted me as one of their own. As I transcended into the hyper-conscious state, they saturated me with the fruits of their penance. They stabilized me, gave me the ability to reach the uncharted depths and remain there until I've augmented myself with everything necessary to enter the Turiya at a precise point.

In a darkness brighter than any imaginable source of light, I was all that ever manifested; scattered yet cohesive. If I had a dormant Kundalini, that instant would've awakened in. When an awakened Kundalini is bombarded with an insurmountable amount of energy, it begins creating new possibilities. Most of these possibilities hasten their own development by entering into self-sustainable loops.

Without my instincts or desires, without a purpose, the idea of a change would have no meaning for me. With all my aspects in complete harmony in a state of eternal ecstasy, I suddenly realized the only thing that could pull me out of my cocoon - my beacon.

My beacon planted a minuscule sapling in the fertile soil of the Turiya. My Kundalini provided it the heat, the elements provided the nutrition. As it grew stronger, it disrupted the established harmony. The resultant upheaval diverted the influx of the energy towards it. It spread wider and, instinctively imbibing nectar and poison alike, instilled a new harmonious order where justice was natural and not a mere emblem.

As I returned to the murky waters, I had the Sun brimming me with the blessings of goddess Lakshmi. I had reconnected with all my lost bits. As a penalty to those who were responsible for our separation, these bits were gathering more energy for me from their surroundings. My newfound sum surpassed my primary reserves many times over. It would allow me to excel in sadhanas and, at the time of my choosing, it would bring me material fulfillment. Not only the worldly worries, with this act, I had managed to dodge spiritual worries forever as well.

I knew, the temporal glare would rush back to overcome me and the illusion would continue. I knew, memories and scars would keep fading away. But I also knew that people who stole from me, my father, my forefathers; people who masquerade as my well-wishers but wouldn't hesitate stabbing me in the back at their first chance; and people who harbor malice in their hearts against me could no longer have a good night sleep with their sins carefully tucked away under their pillows.

This world may not be perfect; but here, nothing escapes the clutches of time. Not even those who think that they've gotten away and they'll enjoy what they never deserved, roaming scot-free. Not even those who have long vanished. As long as their blood nourishes their descendants, the blood that warms my veins and the soul that makes it possible will remember.


 After all, I wouldn't be much of a taantrik if I were to engage in hand-to-hand combat to resolve each of my conflicts.